Wednesday, November 18, 2009

2 Updates in one day?!

I must be losing my mind!!

I needed to share this article though, it's pretty interesting. It's good to see Graardor get some face time ;)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/7090490.stm

Interesting notes - 9 million accounts, 6 million of which are active. Also noted that there's 5 times more F2P than P2P. This means member base is 1.2M members. (In case you want to figure out percentage-wise where you are overall in high scores, figure high score rank divided by 1,200,000 = what % you are)

The average Jagex employee is 22. Wow. I mean... Wow! That may seem old to some of you who are younger, but in the grand scheme of things, that's actually really young.

Enjoy! :)

EDIT: I'm an idiot, when the article first came up it said 2009, I swear!

No comments: