Tuesday, March 23, 2010

They Keep Pulling Me Back In

Finally finished off my Blue Dragon task. It left me a few kxp from a Range level. I walked out of the dungeon to get a new task from Kuradel. I was hoping for something fun, I still haven't even seen a strykwyrm yet (unless you count watching Dune). I see an assignment with lots of T's and Z's in it, and the option...

I've been meaning to go back to face Jad at somepoint. I really want that firecape. Here's my excuse to try again.



I've tried about 9 times total now. Excluding just getting to the 360 for the Karamja Diary and the first time, I've made it to Jad each time. The waves aren't even an issue anymore. Its just that prayer switching that always gets me then boom, dead.

I didn't know what to train range on so I killed some Dusties to get 84 Range. It's really one of my least favorite skills. It's just so incredibly slow.

I'm not going to start doing waves just yet. The time commitment is one thing. I want to be able to start and do it beginning to end. I think logging out between waves kind of messes up your rhythm. I'll try to get to that this weekend hopefully.

Full of Pie's birthday is Saturday, which is awesome because mine is the following Tuesday. Go Aries! She's having a party, I'd love to try and make it to, but real life is going to be hectic for me the next two weeks. But check it out here:

I'm about 240k from 99 Strength. It'll be my first combat 99. It's weird to think about. I remember the tradition used to be that when you got 99 Strength you drop your dragon scimitar. I'll take one, drop it on the ground and then pick it back up again (I NEED that for Barb Assault!).

This week is a little busy and next week will be too. I'm taking a short vacation at the end of next week (Bahamas! Cruise!) so I might not be around for a little. Blogging at least. I'll try, just giving a heads up.

Speaking of which, has ANYONE seen or heard from Vaskor?

2 comments:

Turbo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Turbo said...

Vaskor is missing in action. I sent an email last week, with no reply.

-rs economist