Thursday, April 16, 2009

And Boom Goes the Dynamite...

I got a few levels over the past week or so. 87 Woodcutting being the best of it. I'm closing in on a Hitpoints, Ranged, Firemaking skill as well.

I've been playing a lot of SC. Took a few SC coifs down to Avansies to pick up some noted Addy Bars. I'm failing at Slayer month bad. The more I do it, the more I realize I just don't like combat that much. Without a mini-game or something, just standing there attacking something bores the heck out of me. I know its the only way to really train the skill, but blah, I just think of all the other things I could be doing, which are just as repetative, but that I like more.

Last night it happened. My 9 month old laptop decided to just end it. I tried everything I could to get it going again. It turns on, I open the browser, its ok for about 5 mins, then I get a few error messages and it freezes to the point where even Ctrl Alt Del won't shut it down. At least its still under warranty. I'm going to take it in tomorrow or tonight, but who knows how long it will take. So for now, I'll try to sneak on for about 5 mins to get staves, but that's about it. :(

I might as well take advantage of the finally nice weather anyways... Maybe it was a hint. Either way, I hope to be back skilling soon!

No comments: