Friday, April 3, 2009

Entering the Modern Era

I completed the Chosen Commander and Glorious Memories to regain my Quest Cape. I'm really not a fan of Dorgesh Kaan. Sure it looks pretty awesome, but I'm terrible with finding my way around it. I did that on Tuesday, Wednesday was the new quest and I made myself remember how much I hate doing quests on the first day they're released. I like the Relekka quests for some reason. I think there's just so many different places to go, all pretty close to each other and easily accessible.

After I was done with those I alched my way to 85 Magic. Which is awesome because I can now teleport block. I don't even pk, I just like having that ability if I ever wanted to use it. Moreso, I'm happy about the Fishing Guild teleport on Lunar.

That level got me some big fireworks as it marked my 1900th level. I've been averaging around 100 levels every 3 months for the past year or so. This one took me a week longer. I know that the next one will absolutely take me longer. If I can get to 2000 in about 5 months, I would be happy with that.

This month's skill is Slayer. I better brush up on my cb skills, I haven't trained any of that in a long time...

No comments: