Thursday, October 8, 2009

Oktoberfist

It's been a hectic couple of weeks. Playing schedule has been a little sporadic because work has been insanely busy. I'll try to update more frequently, but its hard to keep concentrated out on the road.

I've been working on a little bit of everything recently. I managed to get 92 Strength and 91 HP by joining a few friends in some Soul Wars games. I'm actually starting to like the game a lot. I do a little bit of everything, kill the fiends & jellies, collect fragments, attack the ava and even fight some other players. I'm ok with some mini-game's use of pvp. There isn't much taunting, etc, plus you don't lose your items to some pure who lured you there. The points are actually pretty good xp as well.

I got another year goal completed last night. I took some hunt potions and my Arctic Bear and got myself 75 Hunting then used penguins to get 75 RC, meaning that all my skills now are at least 75.

What's left of those goals are to do 2 quests to reclaim my Quest Cape, make an attempt at the Fight Cave for the Fire Cape and try for one other skillcape. I think this is all doable in 3 months time. I need to work on my range for the Fight Caves though, that's going to be the hardest one to accomplish.

I lagged out RC and lost my Adze. I'm putting off lighting all those beacons again. Shotty hotel wireless... Its just such a process and I can't deal with that at the moment.

New Herblore potions came out yesterday. They look pretty cool. A lot of my friends were trying to see if they were Req. Ass't -able. I'm glad they aren't, it kind of defeats the purpose. Same with making them untradeable, if you want them, then you're going to have to train for them. I like things that give you motivation.

I'm dying to get to 77 RC so that I can make Blood Runes, so for you, you'll find me dodging revs, running laps into the abyss.

No comments: