Monday, June 14, 2010

Neighbors!

I was bored at work and reading Avicile's blog (which frequently saves me from boredom at work, thank you for that!) and I saw she wrote about checking her Agility lvl on hiscores and how her and Jax were on the same page.

I found that pretty amusing. Things like that always intrigue me. It reminds me of when I lived in Manhattan and that in a city of about 10 million people, I'd randomly come across someone I went to high school with walking down the street. The odds are pretty astronomical, but despite that, it still happens.

I wondered if I was close to anyone. I popped on, checked out overall and look what I find:



Hi Vaskor! And only two spots apart too! That's crazy!

2 comments:

Jasmine said...

The odds of an unlikely coincidence occurring are actually very high so long as you don't specify a certain coincidence. For example, it could have been anyone on your friends list, anyone famous, anyone with a name that's meaningful in some way (such as "Blogger" or "Piscatoris"), or you could have a rank like 123,456 or 222,222, etc. The set of all possible unlikely coincidences is pretty large, so given enough time it's extraordinarily probable that at least one of them will occur.

Vaskor said...

Awesome! I am happy to be in such good company :)