Monday, July 5, 2010

Killed Bork, a big ork.

I haven't had too many things to write about recently. I received about 3 effigys (effigies?) as drops and I love them. I like the idea of helping others out with them as well. My 2010 goal is everything except Dungeoneering 90+, now there's a reason behind it. It's great xp and I think it gets more people to use the assist system.

The Jagex Cup is up and running and I'm mining as hard as I can. I find W77 concentrated gold to be the best way to go. I sold my chins and bought a dragon pick to help it go along. I've been tweaking my outfit to stop from getting killed by the living rock creatures. For now I'm going with infinity boots, bandos tassets, arma top, obby shield and gold helmet. I wear my gold helmet when I'm serious about gold :P I've also taken to wearing it while smithing.

I've been gathering obby charms for some cheap summoning seconds. I got 2 of my effigys from them.

Other than that, just been keeping current with Bork and staves. Got to witness Lepage getting his 99 Agility so congrats to him! Got to hang out with Jax and Avicile and that's always fun.

Even ran a few dungeons with Jax and some other friends and saw how they do things. I only made it through about 3 dungeons before I almost fell asleep at the keyboard, but I got a couple levels out of it which was awesome.

Did a large dungeon with a few other friends, they're just too much for me I think. It just takes forever. The xp is great, its just a little too much for my attention span.

Other than that, the World Cup and Tour De France have me distracted a bit. I'm ok with that.

No comments: