Monday, August 2, 2010

No posts?

I haven’t had much to write about, to be honest. Work has me all over the place, so does the new house. I’m finding time to play, but mainly sedentary tasks.

I didn’t level for a long time. What was I doing? I bought 25k grimy irits. I cleaned them and stuffed them in vials. Riveting… I needed the downtime though, also when you rely on spotty hotel wireless for 2 straight weeks, it doesn’t really give you the opportunity to do anything daring. I

I made 15k super attacks which got me from 83 to 88 herblore. At that point I had 10k unfinished irit pots. That would be enough to get me to 90, but leaving me with 25k super attacks which sell for 700gp each. I decided to sell all the unfs, for about 3.1k each and bought 5k avantoe to make my super attacks into extremes. This would actually get more experience (1.1M opposed to 1M), as well as had some cash left over including extremes I can use later to make into overloads.

I’ve reached 89 herblore so far, with more than enough to get 90 in the bank. After that, I’ll assess the cash situation and see where we stand. My goal is to make 5k of each potion needed for overloads, letting the leveling come along with that. I just want to make a ton of potions I can use later, that should I reach the level, make into overloads that way I have a decent level, plus a stockpile of potions to use. I figure 5k overloads would keep me content for trips for a good amount of time.

I always say it, but when motivation strikes, you really have to run with it. I’m content to be sitting at W39 Castle Wars mixing potions for the time being. A few steps closer to all levels 90 (my year end goal). I should achieve 90 by the end of the day or tomorrow, depending on how much rl work/life I need to attend to.

It’s August 2nd, I’ve been waiting for the treasure trail updates all week. I’d think with the dungeoneering update, this one would be pretty basic. A few new items, a few new spots and boom, done. Maybe there’s more to it than I think. That or maybe the other updates took more attention than planned. Either way, I’m still looking forward to it.

No comments: