Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Part square, part drape.

I've been a little all over the place lately. In the game and in real life. In real life I've been traveling and working non-stop. Probably 3-4 days home and 1.5 days off in the last several weeks.

In game, spotty hotel wireless connections kind of limit your activities. Each place is different though. I've learned I can do 1 and maybe 2 med dungeons before I'm sick of dungeoneering. I just don't have it in me to do it for hours on end. I like the idea of making everything you need, but just to start at zero all over again gets on my nerves after a while.

I've been getting some levels that I've been close to. I got 79 Hunting, 93 Attack, 91 Defense, 96 Hitpoints (I'll call it Constitution when they actually do something with it) and am working on 92 Crafting (so I can pot up for that 95 Crafting effigy in my bank) and 85 Slayer. I made it to 130cb lvl! I was pretty happy to see that flash up on screen.

I've come to the realization that I have no real need to level Construction at all. Other than to get levels of course, which I love. However, there's nothing I want that I'll say "I can't wait to get X Con lvl so I can..." Things are flatpacked. When I redid my house, I put mostly the highest level items in it so I could clear out some bankspace.

Still no update on what happened with the skilling jagex cup, completely disappointing. We were supposed to get additional information regarding all the other clans last wednesday or thursday, its now almost a week overdue. Can I say I'm surprised? Not really. To be honest I just thought they would release the name of the winning clan and nothing else. It's such a shame that a contest with such potential is so poorly run. Especially when minimal information is required from the mods. Simple questions like "Can we banked cooked fish?" Don't even get an answer until halfway through the week.

It's weird to relate, but its very similar to being an Eagles fan and having to listen to Andy Reid and Joe Banner do press conferences.

Closing in on 2200 total levels. 2194 at the moment. I feel like I log on more for the social aspect of the game at the moment. I think I'm waiting for a decent update to feel inspired about something. I did get my first ever abby demon task which was pretty exciting, then backed by an abby spectre task kinda takes the air out of those sails.

At the bottom of this blog where I'm supposed to tag it with labels it says "E.g. scooters, vacation" I feel like that would be so much cooler.

No comments: