Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Vengeancing Everything in Sight

I finally unlocked all of the livid farm spells. It really didn’t seem like a grind to me until the last 4 or so hours. That was probably because I knew I wasn’t going to get any other levels until I was done. Doing all of it I managed 2 farming levels and I’m about 68k from 91, 2 agility levels, a construction level and a magic level and a pretty good chunk out of my next. I think I’m about 300k from 97.

The spell came in pretty handy on a trip to corp, sadly I didn’t have any luck with drops.

I was a little closer to another agility level and something clicked where I finally realized I could access the advanced gnome course by using summer pies. Wow everyone who wrote about it was right, it really is scenic. I actually didn’t feel bored doing it. With the horn its about 1400+xp/lap. The running on the sign thing is actually a lot of fun. I played a little BA to charge my horn and once its full and I buy some more pies, I’m definitely going back there.

Air orbs are pretty low cost now so I bought a ton of them. That combined with getting 2 summoning levels, 90 and 91 pretty much wiped me out cash wise. I’ve been skilling so much lately that I guess its only time to get back into the swing of trips to kill stuff. So summoning knocks out another goal of getting all skills over 90. I’m getting closer. I actually got cb lvl 133 on one of the summoning levels, so that was a bonus. No fireworks for either though, weird.

Dungeoneering 90 might be left off that goal list. I spent a good hour in a large dung with 3 friends the other night. It was pretty much a full map and we had everything open and were just prepping for the boss when I lagged. It couldn’t have been more than a minute or two (I think you have 5 to return to the dungeon) but was kicked out. No experience given whatsoever and when I went to check, I again lost my binds. I thought that was only supposed to happen when the server crashed. Wtf! I’m so sick of spending time training a skill that keeps giving me no xp and taking my stuff from me. I started a small c6 that luckily had a few gorg spots so I made a couple items but then I just left it. It is so frustrating to deal with all that time and effort wasted over and over.

I’m excited to be able to do the lower level summoning effigies, if I ever get them.

Real life is pretty busy the next few days. I won't be on much.

1 comment:

runescape accounts for sale said...

Great post you got here, continue the good work, enjoy reading your thoughts as well as want to adhere to a person for a long time, runescape accounts for sale i never thought I would look for a excellent site like this one, numerous websites are so bad that you easy simply waste your time reading them!