Monday, July 18, 2011

Prepping for who knows what....

If history is any indicator, we should probably have another bonus xp weekend in September. I’ve decided to start stockpiling supplies now while there’s a lot of good prices out there. Toadflax seeds are just about 200gp! I thought I was getting a great deal when I found them for under 1k ages ago. I stocked up then, but I’m definitely restocking now.

I’m going to be more diligent about herb runs and managing my kingdom when I get time to play. Also grabbing that free pure ess each day should add up as I’ve been doing a bit of runecrafting recently. I’d love to stockpile my 80 staves that I get each day and save them for when there’s a bonus, but I don’t haven enough cash to do that for too long. Besides, that’s fast enough xp and good money anyway. I’m almost at 97 Crafting so there’s nothing much I can really unlock for that skill.

Again, if history’s any indicator, not only will this happen but I will also be out of town for one reason or another and not able to participate. In that case, I’d just sell my materials when things get pricy and make some cash. Even if it doesn’t happen, having a stock of materials isn’t ever a bad thing, especially if one seed is just 200gp!

Over the last month or so and played a LOT of Soul Wars. I managed 85-90 prayer there before I couldn’t take it any longer. I broke down, sold some stuff and bought bones and worked my way to 95 prayer. Varrock and Fally Diaries completed! I’ve been better at getting Bork on a regular basis too, the double rewards are sweet!

I’m about 40k away from 99 Hitpoints. I just couldn’t keep my eyes open last night to get it done. That xp counter goes painfully slow when you’re watching it intently. Hopefully that will be for tonight or sometime this week, depending on work.

HP & Prayer have always been two of my favorite capes. What can I say, I guess I have a weakness for the white. I kind of wish they didn't change the HP emote though, I thought the old one was the coolest one out of them all.

2 comments:

Avicile Mohaili said...

Hehe I'm already stockpiling planks for construction because I can't be asked to play Fast SC anymore. Also, I just played loads of Soul Wars to get me a Basilisk pet. I just got an abby demon head drop so I'm thinking of saving up for that too. I'm going to hate SW when I'm done! Gogogo on crafting! The cape rocks and it's a very nice skill. :-)

runescape accounts said...

What’s Going down i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It positively useful and it has helped me out loads. I hope to contribute & aid other customers like its helped me. Great job.