Friday, December 18, 2009

Hazy Shade of Winter

I haven’t written much lately. To be honest, I haven’t had that much to say. I’ve just been going about my business. Errands, woodcut, mine gold in living caverns place, godwars, penguins, etc. Nothing too exciting, just letting you know I’m alive.

There’s a slight chance that I might be able to take the week between xmas and new year’s off. This all depends on how much work I get done next week. If that miraculously comes together, my plan is to bang out all the quests that I have left. There’s only like 4 or so I haven’t completed, mainly the most recent ones. The new one looks fun and has pretty decent rewards. I’m glad I do the diaries as soon as they’re released.

Real life has been incredibly hectic. Some in a good way, some in a bad way. I’m looking forward to it calming down a bit. I’ve got some big goals for the new year. I’ll bring them up in a year end post.

I want a goal to be ‘write more.’ I feel like that would just lead to some incredibly boring entries though. I think I need to adjust that to ‘have more to write about.’ Kind of hard, but we’ll see how it goes.

For those wanting to fill their costume room, Jax is hosting some events to get those pieces of clothing which can be hard to acquire. I actually think I have more of a chance of making the 2AM time than I did the previously scheduled time, but my chances of making it are pretty low, sadly. Again with the real life stuff. However, you should go! Here’s the info:

Trouble Brewing at 7am Saturday 19th of December (GMT Time) which is 11pm PST (my time) and 2am for those of you in EST. World 104.

No comments: