Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A Few GP More

Bonus xp weekend has come and gone. I managed 3 tree runs, the last of which I had no payments for fruit trees, so 3 of my palms died. I also did the circus. 86 Farming and very close to 87 Farming.

Other than that, I had an absolutely amazing vacation where I completely fell in love with the west coast. I have to say, living with the east coast mentality, it being ingrained in my mindset since I was a baby (lvl 3), the negativity, sarcasm and aggression which is in every bone in my body and love it so, maybe we have it wrong?

What to do on Runescape...? The elite diaries are out, I think I can do the Lumby hard and Seer's elite. I'm fine with all the requirements, just not the prayer. That irks me a little bit. Not because I don't have it (I'll level my prayer eventually), its just that I wished it was a little more varied. I also feel pretty bad for the people who can't defeat Jad due to lag issues. I can't beat him because of user defect, but lag is a different issue.

While doing the Seer's I had to ask the fisherpersons of catherby where the salmon was. What I love about the RS community is that regardless of how high your level is, there's probably a lvl 50 out there that can help you out with advice. Provided they don't live on the east coast, of course.