Sunday, September 12, 2010

Post Game Report

Did they up the drop rate for god bird egg nests? Ravens too? I've recently had 2 raven's eggs from my kingdom, where for about 3 years I've never obtained one from there. I'm getting tons of eggs while whacking away at ivy.

I've suggested on rsof that they do something with these eggs. They're not tradeable, after you have a full grown bird of all 4, there's really no point. Let us trade them in for something, shards or small amounts of summon xp, or anything really is better than nothing.

I got 92 Magic the other day. That's an interesting level. Blood barrage and Heal other? "I can pummel you but I'll help you back up?" That got me to 2200. I love the round numbers!

98 Woodcutting, spending weeks and weeks in hotels with terrible internet connections has me doing mundane things and not doing things like Corp or GWD which I love. Anything's better than bankstanding I guess.

2 comments:

Avicile Mohaili said...

You can use cobra scrolls to turn eggs into trice eggs but yeah I agree there should be something else too...

Jasmine said...

Make an omelet! ;)

Raven eggs were only added to the Kingdom just a few weeks ago, so yeah that's new.