Sunday, February 21, 2010

Bane

I've worked my way up to 93 Zeal points. I want to cash in on the 70 Zeal from the Nomad quest. I was in three winning games yesterday, where at 2-3 minutes left, I get this:


It's happening constantly. Even when just running down the street this happens. Lnbo gave me some advice about updating drivers. I'll give that a shot. I just feel like this error is on their end, not my end. At least from what the message says it seems that way to me.

Blah... Hating it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I even updated Internet Explorer and still crashing. Are you getting the log files on you desktop? I am, they're Java errors.
I set RS to force Sun Java, we'll see what happens next....ugh

Lnbo

Anonymous said...

I got the crash error again after I updated the graphics driver..

Worth noting, this is only happening on my Windows Vista machine. My XP and Windows 7 PC's remain unaffected...so far.

Lnbo

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jax said...

I'm having this problem on my Windows 7 Machine.

I think it's a Java error. Going to try using the game client to see if it helps.

Jasmine said...

I've had the same problem on Windows 7 using Firefox.

Anonymous said...

Seems that Jagex is aware of this problem. “If you are experiencing this, firstly do ensure you have the latest version of Java from www.java.com as this is the most common reason”. I did this 3 days ago and still crashing. However, since I set the game to force Sun Java I haven’t had a game crash in 3 hours. (Crosses fingers) -Lnbo