Thursday, March 11, 2010

Documenting Insanity




I sat like this for about 5 minutes while waiting for my lifepoints to regenerate. I want to start everything off at max, don't ask me why. Besides, I was chatting with friends. But let me tell you, after about 3 minutes of watching that thing go back and forth at you with those spring sound effects... Wow.

Anyways, for figuring out how much xp I'm getting this weekend, I'm posting this:




Now, there is a major storm on the way here, starting tomorrow AM. I get done work at 5pm, usually home by 6pm. It's supposed to be incredibly bad with very high winds from early tomorrow afternoon (between 12-2PM) until about midnight on Saturday. So help me Saradomin, if my power goes out for this weekend, I am PKing mother nature.

1 comment:

chrisofour said...

I had dreams all night about this weekend! I'm focusing on combat, so there wasn't alot of prep necessary, but I had planted some trees and have placed myself by Yanille's summoning oblisk to make a round of pouches first. Good luck!