Monday, March 15, 2010

Ok, Breathe

XP weekend is over. I'm not sure if we'll get to see another one based off of the overwhelmingly negative response on RSOF. I think it was a pretty fun time. The real key to this weekend really was in the planning.

Tweaking my tree checking route with a few dry runs allowed me to check all 12 of my trees with the 2.7xp bonus, tagging the last one about a second before it dropped to 2.5. All after completing the circus as well.

The end results:



I'm close to a Magic and Ranged level. Went from 82-84 Farming, 80-86 Summoning (so close to that unicorn, but so blasted far as well) and 76-81 Herblore. I managed to get everything done in the time I figured it would (tree run and circus going MUCH faster than I guessed) and I used my last gold charm just as the counter hit 1.2. It was pretty insane seeing 950,000 bonus xp in just an hour. I didn't even stop to read the level up messages, just kept going because I didn't want to waste any time.

I was pretty burned out by then. I didn't use much of the 1.2 or 1.1 bonus like I thought I would. Did a few Runecrafting runs, but nothing major. Lots of real life things got in the way most of Saturday and Sunday. I'm glad I got the majority of it Friday night.

New F2P quest released today. I think I might actually hop to a F2P world to do it. Should be interesting.

No comments: