Monday, November 8, 2010

Get A Clue

92 Defence, which got me up to lvl 131 cb! Also got 87 Slayer! I spent the weekend knocking out slay tasks. Killing tons of nechs, hellhounds, abby demons, abby spectres, greaters, blue drags, etc, also leads to tons of something else:



Yeah, that's a lot of clues. Biggest item I received was Bandos page 3, but I know have a bunch of teleports to random places. The lumberyard teles came in handy while doing the clues that lead you there.

As you can see I got a court summons for the sandwich lady. It's the first one I've ever gotten. I went over to the court and pled her case and got her off the hook. The very next clue I got I received another summons! I thought this was awesome and head back to the court house to see who else I could get out of being falsely accused. Bummer, you have to wait 2 weeks to do it again... Ah well, at least I already have it.

I noticed I was getting close to a task where I was going to receive a slay points bonus. I went over to Lapalok for a task. Bloodveld! Hadn't had those in forever. I grabbed my cannon and went to kill the mutated ones and it was great xp and super fast. I completed the task and I got the "Get 75 points from Lapalok for completing a task" crossed off the elite Karamja diary list.

No comments: