Monday, November 1, 2010

Sweetness

It’s been a while since I’ve posted. It hasn’t been a while since I’ve written though. The amounts of posts that I never put up could fill volumes. It’s kind of ridiculous, but sometimes I just get to the end of writing something, realize I hate it and then just scrap it.

I’ve been killing a lot of mith dragons lately. I’ve grown to like it a lot. Also getting effigies and my first ever elite clue help. I got a dragon platebody ornament kit. Looking at the price it was something like 10M. Everyone told me the street price was much higher and not to sell it on GE. Which is good if you have lots of junk. I don’t. Heck, I don’t even pay attention to what even classifies as ‘junk’ anymore. I just cleared a bunch of useless crap out of my bank and sold to a guy for something like 15M. He promptly used it on his armor, which I was relieved. If he took it to resell I would have thought I was getting the short end of the deal. At least he used it and ran off to show his friends. At the end of the day, even if it is worth more, it’s a free 10M for me and some new bank space.

I like the elite clues. I really like the rune rope puzzle things. The trick is to just pick out two of the paths, focus on them. Move one 17 times (how many runes are on it), if the overlapping spots don’t all match, move the other path 1, then move the original path 17 times again. Repeat until you have all overlapping spots green. Once you have that, simply move the third path until its all unlocked. Viola!

I was lagging so I decided to skip mith drags for a bit and I went to train some attack at abby demons. Whip drop! Sweet!

It’s kind of scary, and I thought it was always luck, but I’ve actually gotten pretty good at the party room. Now, what you get is random, but before I was just spam clicking whenever I saw a balloon. If you time it right, your odds are a lot better. In the last 5 party room drops I’ve been in, I’ve received at least one item. I got 2 things twice (18 prayer pots (4) and… something else, it totaled over 250k), 300k cash and some other fun things like 2k coal, etc.

I haven’t done the Halloween event yet, I meant to do it yesterday. From what I’ve read, it looks pretty interesting. I like seeing people just collapse into a pile of bones as well. I like novel emotes like that.

I’ve held off on posting this because I really wanted to end it by showing you my new firecape, however that hit a bit of a snag. During last week, I think it was Wednesday, I was assigned Jad by Kuradel. I went 3 straight times, losing to Jad each one. It didn’t matter that it wasn’t my assignment any more, it was a matter of principle. Kuradel assigned me Jad again yesterday. Again, got through all the waves with no problem. Again, Jad whacks a 90+ hit on me and I can’t bounce back. I can usually get to the healers, but yesterday the fight was pretty shortlived. Much respect to anyone with a firecape. This week 0-4 vs Jad. Overall 0-17. I think I just acquired my frustration skill cape.

I managed to get 94 Attack though this weekend, so that’s a plus.

No comments: