Thursday, September 4, 2008

Wish Upon a Star

Sorry about the negativity of yesterday's post, just needed to get that out there. I'll stick to more positive things today :)

The more I do star hunting the more I like it. The double ore effect isn't much different in rate as the Varrock 3 armor, and since its short-lived its kind of nerve-racking teleing to a mine and then trying to hop to an empty world. Good thing that's not the reason why I do it. I really like the fast Mining xp from the stardust along with the Cosmics and Astrals.

Running out looking to see where the sky is falling has been getting in the way of Agility, which is the skill competition this month. I'm getting sick of Brimhaven. Having under 20xp to a level and not getting it after a few hours is annoying. I've been saving up for 1k tickets so I know it'll be worth it in the end. I got up to 850 last night, so only a couple hours left. I chose to do that because I thought it would be a little more interesting than running in circles, but I think I'll switch to Ape Atoll because I should get to around 69-70 Agility after the cash in.

I really like having monthly competitions, its good motivation to train skills you know you need to get up, but in turn, never feel like working on. It helps kill the time until what I really want comes out - a new Achievement Diary.

Anyways, football starts tonight. Giants vs Skins. Two teams I hate, so i'll be hoping for a tie. Go Eagles!

1 comment:

Jax said...

I have no love for Brimhaven. Give a shout when you get to Ape Atoll.

And I agree.....Eagles vs Redskins bah humbug.

I'm picking Jets over Miami for Sunday